The Megan Meier Foundation was founded in December of 2007 by Tina Meier, mother of Megan Taylor Meier. Tina’s vision and passion is as strong today as it was on the day the foundation was created.
Our Mission is to Promote Awareness, Education, and Positive Change in Response to the Issues Surrounding Bullying, Cyberbullying, and Suicide.
Our vision is create awareness, education and promote positive change regarding the issues surrounding bullying and cyberbullying along with celebrating individuality and acceptance of others. We believe that through empowering our society we can work together to make a difference and create a safer and kinder world.
- Commitment: We believe in the highest ethical standards, commitments, and organizational decisions. We seek to meet the needs of students, parents, and educators faced with the issues surrounding the issues of bullying, cyberbullying and suicide awareness.
- Reputation: is the ultimate asset, and these core values guide our behaviors, judgments, and how we accomplish our mission.
- Integrity: We assure reliability and honesty.
- Continued education and training of staff: We work to continually increase our knowledge of current trends and research related to issues surrounding bullying, cyberbullying and suicide awareness.
- Accountability: We keep our commitments to make measurable progress and achieve our mission.
- Diversity: We encourage and welcome the power of diversity in all aspects.
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve our mission.
- Empathy: We seek to understand, communicate, and actively listen to individuals faced with the issues surrounding bullying, cyberbullying and suicidal ideation.